Saturday, May 13, 2017

Not cured, just #better

For the first time in my 40 years of life (yes, I am 40 now), I am not worried. I am not stressed. I am okay. Am I cured? Do I no longer have PTSD or Anxiety disorder? No. But I have found a way to be better:
I sleep better
I eat better
I play better
I think better
I feel better
I workout better
I look better (not gonna lie)

And, get this, it was easy! Yeah, I know. I probably lost 75% of you right there. The other 25% still reading are probably related to me. 

Nothing that is worth it is easy, right? Wrong! This is easy. It is native. It is how we came into this world.

It is Ketosis. 

Fancy word, huh? Heard of it? Heard that it's hard? Excruciating even? Yeah, I know, you could never give up so much. Why live life feeling deprived? Besides, can how you eat really change you all that much? It's just food...

Yes. Yes, it can, and I can Prüvit. I do not feel deprived. I do not feel like I am missing out. I can eat what I want because I now only want what I can eat! My tastes have changed. My cravings have changed. My habits have changed. And guess how long this transformation took. A year? 6 months? 30 days? Nope 👎🏽 

FIVE DAYS

Yes, you read that right. I changed my life in all of the above ways in 5 days, less than a week. Don't believe me? Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram. It's documented there. I Prüvit. Every. Single. Day. So do my kids. Yup, that's right, this is so safe my kids do it! 

So how did I do it? I started with a 5-day experience. Intrigued? Wanna learn more? Even if you're only goal is to prove me wrong, just watch this video. Then you can even do some research if ya like. There are medical studies on Ketosis and the benefits of Ketones all over. Or you could just try it? 5 days. That's it. Give it 5 days and see how you are #better!



No comments:

Post a Comment